The objectives for which the Association is established are:
- To identify, develop and implement programs and services in a culturally appropriate manner which ensures that Aboriginal people within the community are provided equal opportunity to services.
- To promote holistic health, well-being and care of Aboriginal families and individuals within the community and surrounding areas.
- To have regard for the cultural diversity, language and individual needs of Aboriginal families and individuals in the community.
- To empower the local Aboriginal community to develop their potential and affirm them in their choices by facilitating the development and implementation of culturally appropriate family, youth and children’s services.
- To provide and maintain suitable grounds, buildings and equipment for such purposes.
- To identify further Aboriginal community needs and attempt to respond to them.
- To act as a regional resource concerned with the holistic health, well-being and care of Aboriginal members of the community.
- To operate as a Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR).
- To meet the conditions of all Grant and Funding Agreements.
- To promote and assist employment, education, training and enterprise for Aboriginal community members and Association members.
- To do all such other things as may be incidental to the attainment of such objects, without in any way being limited to the abovementioned objectives.